The deadline for submitting proposals was January 12 and is now only open to proposals from those who wish to become partners. Read more.
Are you a little annoyed that your competitor always shines in the spotlight? Now you can finally tell your story. Do you wish to impress potential employees or customers? At the conference you will meet many of those who are looking for new opportunities.
We want your story!
We would love to hear from you! At Make Data Smart 2020 you will be listened to.
Could you tell us about your experiences, plans or input on one of these topics?
- BI and Analytics and insights with practical experiences
- New business models, digital transformation, innovation
- Architecture and platforms
- AI, machine learning, IOT and advanced analysis
- Human beings, culture and organisation
- Data Governance, privacy, Data management, My Data, ethics and politics
Do you have anything else you feel would fit our audience?
- The lecture must last no longer than 30 minutes, included 5 minutes for Q&A. If your lecture is shorter, please let us know
- Interaction with other speakers
- Maximum 2 speakers on the stage at the same time
- The lecture must be in Norwegian or English
- All technical tools are permitted. If you have something that requires extra effort to set up, please inform us as soon as possible
- Multimedia works fine!
Deadline for submission is 12 January.
Call for speakers