Innovative use of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML) can transform your business through compelling new products and customer experiences.
However, your AI/ML algorithms are only as good as the data that fuels them. Is your data AL/ML ready? Or is it a bottleneck holding back your AI/ML success?
In this session you will learn:
- – Data management challenges in AI/ML application development and production.
- – Where to look for data management solutions (beyond the data lake) to help you access, transform, and deliver AI/ML data.
- – How others are addressing data challenges to achieve AI/ML success.
Participants will gain a deeper knowledge of :
- – Data management challenges faced and technologies required to provide the data from distributed data sources (transaction systems, data warehouses, data lakes, cloud, streaming devices, etc.) that fuels AI/ML applications.both in AI/ML algorithm development and production.
- – How data management solutions such as data virtualization, data preparation, collaboration and data lakes can be combined to ease data access, transformation, and delivery of required AI/ML data.
- – Examples of how other organizations are addressing these data challenges to achieve AI/ML success.