We are surrounded by user oriented applications and electronic devices in our daily lives.
As citizens of Norway, we approach both private and official offices/enterprises regularly. Every time we do, we expect to get quick, simple and effective answers. Today we can do almost everything online. We can change our bank balance, check progress of postal orders, and shop for groceries, all online. This trend will not stop, but continue and grow over time.
How can we, who are concerned with software testing, make a difference in this digital jungle?
We want you to share your knowledge and experience with us.
- We would love to hear about what is “hot or not”
- Do test myths exist, if there any you would like to promote or disavow?
- How are you with innovative thinking? Have you recently experienced something new through a disruptive event?
- What about quality assurance in a world that is rapidly changing, and can we still take responsibility for ensuring good solutions?
- Can we by simple means work smarter, more efficient and manage to start testing earlier?
- How do we solve the challenges of increasingly complex and extended value chains not to mention several parties/vendors?
- Have you cracked the code that minimizes the possibility that the version and configuration management ghost pops up?
Or do you simply «just» have a very good test story you would like to share with us?
Fill in the form below and tell us about it. We need your contribution by April 30st 2016 at the latest.