Test Smart – Sleep Well
September 18, 2019
Radisson Blu Scandinavia, Holbergs gate 30, Oslo
We would love to hear about experiences that can help others leave their worries behind at work at the end of the day, and sleep well at night.
Knowledge of quality level to IT systems and related risks are crucial for a successful release. The responsibility of providing such information has left many testers sleepless at night. We therefore wish to hear stories that highlight challenges as well as solutions, within the following areas:
• Organization – Transforming businesses to shape the future
• Process – test activities aligning with work processes, such as Agile, DevOps, Lean in interaction with practices like Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
• Technical testing – for example, test automation, performance tests and security
• Test configuration – addressing challenges related to test environments, test data, test tools and configuration management
• Technology – Experiences with testing on the border lines between AI / ML, Intelligent Automation, VR / AR, Cloud, Big Data and more
Do not hesitate to submit your contribution – even if the message of your story does not quite fit into the categories above.
Duration of the presentations should be either 10, 30 or 45 minutes.
We want to hear your story.
Deadline for submitting the contribution is 30. April, 2019.
The ODIN program committee will then review all incoming contributions and put together the program.
All contributors will be notified.
On behalf of the Odin program committee
Program committee chair